Monday, December 13, 2010

Driving the Mule




One of my favorite things to do is drive! The only problem is I'm under 15, so I can only drive the mule, but that's ok because I love to drive in the woods! A mule can be an animal, but in this case its a vehicle. It's like a golf cart and a four wheeler. The hood is camo and there is a tarp that we use as a roof so we don't get wet or to hot.

Maria




2 comments:

  1. I really miss not being able to go for our long mule rides now that it is just too cold outside to go.... You are an excellent driver!

    Love,
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOw - excellent driver from your mom - I want to hear her say that again when you are 16! lol

    I bet you are.
    sandie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!