Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Harry Potter Sorting Hat













This is a tree stump. Why would I post a tree stump you say? Well, if you didn't know, I am a Harry Potter fan!!!!!! On our trip at Canaan Valley we were driving on a road and saw it. We thought it looked like the Sorting Hat. What do you think?
Maria

5 comments:

  1. I love it! I'm so glad that we were able to get a picture of it even though it turned out darker than I thought it would.

    Wonder which house the Sorting Hat would put YOU in?

    Hugs,
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Sorting Hat would put you at MY house - at least for a day! We'd have a good old time!! Neat photo - fun to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOrry - believe it or not I must be the only person on earth that doesn't watch Harry Potter. Sorry. sandie w/♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's alright, Sandie... Me either! That is an interesting looking stump though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You live in such a beautiful area!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!