You have a nice eye for composition in your photographs -- keep taking them, share with others, because the world needs people who see the beautiful things in it and capture them with a camera or on canvas!
Cheers, and enjoy your summer -- lots of sunny days to take pictures of birds and flowers :-).
Great pics, Maria! I love your name, too! If I'd had a daughter, I was going to name her that name... I've got a daughter, but she is adopted and already came with a name. :)
Beautiful pictures Maria! We will have to go back again soon!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
What a cute blog!!! Love the pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteMaria,
ReplyDeleteYou have a nice eye for composition in your photographs -- keep taking them, share with others, because the world needs people who see the beautiful things in it and capture them with a camera or on canvas!
Cheers, and enjoy your summer -- lots of sunny days to take pictures of birds and flowers :-).
Laurie Eno
The Daily Corgi
Great pics, Maria! I love your name, too! If I'd had a daughter, I was going to name her that name... I've got a daughter, but she is adopted and already came with a name. :)
ReplyDelete